ADVERTISE WITH NAA
Reaching North American newspaper executives
If you are a supplier of products or services to the newspaper industry, NAA has an array of channels and resources to help your reach your target audience, including:
- Associate Membership with access to NAA resources, publications and events
- Face-to-face marketing at NAA mediaXchange, the industry's annual conference for newspaper executives and suppliers
- Online advertising on NAA.org, mediaxchange.naa.org, and on other NAA Web properties
- Advertising in PRESSTIME Update, NAA’s weekly electronic news digest reaching more than 12,000 newspaper executives
- Sponsorship opportunities at NAA mediaXchange and within NAA webinars year round
- Enhanced listings in the industry supplier directory, NAA Vendorlinks
Become an Associate Member and enjoy special benefits and privileges
NAA Associate Members enjoy members-only access to industry research and information, use of the Associate Member logo and designation in their marketing, and many other benefits. Read more about the benefits of Associate Membership.
Sponsorship – Increase your visibility and return on investment at NAA mediaXchange through a wide range of sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibit Space – Secure a spot on the show floor for the largest U.S. newspaper industry event of the year, incorporating the formerly separate NEXPO, Marketing Conference, and NAA Convention.
PRESSTIME Update – Free to employees of Associate Member companies, PRESSTIME Update is NAA’s weekly electronic news digest delivered to more than 12,000 newspaper executives.
Webinar Sponsorsips – Most NAA webinars are free to members, and draw a targeted audience with a high level of interest in the topic. Webinars create a unique, exclusive sponsorship opportunity including:
- Logo and hotlink recognition in the advance marketing for the event
- Logo credit on the opening screen for the session
- Up to three PowerPoint slides, as the moderator credits you and introduces you to give a minute or two about your solution
- Advance promotion, your comments and the closing of the webinar can invite the attendees to “stay after class” for a more detailed demonstration, you would take over the controls for the presentation, up to 30 minutes
- After the webinar, we provide the actual attendee roster (name/title/company/mailing address) for your followup.
- See the event calendar for upcoming programs.
NAA Vendorlinks – When newspaper industry leaders are ready to buy, they turn to NAA Vendorlinks, where they can easily locate products and services unique to the newspaper industry without the clutter of a general Internet search engine. VendorLinks is continuously updated with the most industry-relevant results on the Web.
Purchasing a listing in VendorLinks ensures that your company’s brand and message are easily accessible to the buyers who matter most to you. And now, integration with NAA mediaXchange allows prospects to link directly to company profiles at mediaXchange.naa.org to see exhibition offerings and make appointments.
VendorLinks includes request-for-information functionality, a product showcase, and both keyword- and category-specific searches. Associate Members have the option to purchase a graphically robust company listing, website hyperlink and e-mail generation capacity. Packages start at $395 for an entire year, with the option to add video-formatted promotion for a small additional fee.
For more information on advertising options, visit the VendorLinks online media kit or contact NAA’s partner, MultiView Inc., at 800-816-6710 or email@example.com.
Other useful links for Associate Members