Associate Members have long been an important part of NAA, as our association provides multiple channels for reaching and influencing newspaper decision-makers. Associate membership is a corporate-level membership for those who are primarily affiliated with or doing business with newspapers. The full-time employees of the Associate Member can enjoy the individual privileges of membership, and the company will receive member rates (generally a significant savings) on most NAA events, products and services.
Membership dues for 2013 are set at $2000, and membership is included in all exhibit and sponsorship packages at NAA mediaXchange 2013.
Please note that a limited number of NAA resources (facilitated meetings with advertisers, for example) are restricted to newspaper members.
Access to information, ideas and individuals to support your business
- The primary resource for members, NAA.org, much of which is members-only content.
Webinars on topics of current or future interest to the industry, many free, and others offer a member discount on registration.
- Professional Networking – NAA manages a members-only group on LinkedIn. Participation is limited to full-time employees of Newspaper and Associate Member companies. (Note the limit of the number of employees per Associate Member company has been removed.)
- NAA Member Directory – Updated quarterly beginning September 1, 2010, this Excel workbook includes the name, company, address, ownership/group if applicable, and the primary mailing address and phone for members.
PRESSTIME Update – A weekly digest of industry news and information and the full archives from launch in February 2010. All full-time employees at Associate Member companies can subscribe.
Resources like industry reports, trends and numbers, reports and analysis from NAA’s subject-matter experts.
Savings with member rates
Credibility and visibility
- Members-only privilege to exhibit and sponsor at NAA mediaXchange.
- In your marketing materials – print and online – promote your industry ties with the use of "Associate Member of the Newspaper Association of America®" and the Associate Member logo. Subject to terms of the license agreement.
- Associate Member logo with your listing at NAA Vendorlinks. Discount on enhanced listings.
- Members-only use of NAA "push" email to distribute company news, special offers, product announcements to all or targeted identified newspaper executives, on a pay-per-open basis. Limited to any newspaper member receiving two “push” emails maximum per month.
To become an Associate Member of NAA or to learn more about benefits and resources, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 656-4622 .